I’m thankful for all the different ways I can eat potatoes
Shoutout to all the dudes trying to pick me up at B&N for inspiring this business card design
television show idea:
men who relentlessly pursue people with inappropriate messages on ok cupid are forced to read everything they’ve said in front of a live studio audience.
I don’t feel bad for guys who get “friendzoned”
I feel bad for the girls who get harassed for months and are only treated kindly with the thought that the guy will get something out of it.
"What are you twelve"
Yeah on a scale of one to ten bye
dude it’s so weird how when you’re a kid, socks were like the worst thing you could get on christmas but now it’s like hell yeah please give me some socks i own like two and a half pairs my feet are so cold
i LOVE star war!!! PEW PEW, light saver! dark vader and luke skyscraper and obi 1 cannoli and r2b2 and 3pco and tobbaca. i love star trek.
- what disabled people consider accessibility: wheelchair ramps, elevators, stairs that aren't steep and contain breaks, braille, seeing eye dogs/assistant dogs, ergonomic work spaces, easy to grip tools, closed captions, resources in close proximity to each other, class note-takers, recording devices for lectures, medication, level ground, assisted learning, larger bathroom stalls with bars, quiet spaces (for sensory overload), lower workloads, being allowed time off work or school, just to name very very few
- what able-bodied people consider accessibility: "just put wheelchair ramps everywhere!!!"
the concept of virginity
- is heteronormative
- excludes males
- disrespects rape survivors
- objectifies females
- reduces women to how men perceive them sexually
- erases female sexuality
- reinforces oppressive ideals of femininity and masculinity
- in itself, doesn’t even make sense
- reduce sex to male penetration
- weaponize penetration as a depreciation against women